What resources were used in the articles about spiritual gifts?
The following resources contributed to the information we have posted about spiritual gifts:
- Bittlinger, Arnold, Gifts and Graces: A Commentary on I Corinthians 12–14, Hodder and Stoughton, London, 1967.
- Ervin, Dr. Howard M., Spirit Baptism: A Biblical Investigation, Hendrickson Publishers, Peabody, Massachusetts, 1987.
- Fee, Gordon D., God’s Empowering Presence: The Holy Spirit in the Letters of Paul, Hendrickson Publishers, Inc., Peabody, Massachusetts, 1994.
- Grudem, Wayne, Systematic Theology: An Introduction to Biblical Doctrine, Inter-Varsity Press, Leicester, England, and Zondervan Publishing House, Grand Rapids, Michigan, 1994.
- Kelfer, Russell, Discovering Your Spiritual Gift, Discipleship Tape Ministries, Inc., San Antonio, Texas, 2005.
- Mumford, Bob, Christ in Session: An Introduction to the Body of Christ, Bob Mumford Publishing Co., Ft. Lauderdale, Florida, 1973.
- Rea, John, Th.D., The Layman’s Commentary on the Holy Spirit, Logos International, Plainfield, New Jersey, 1974.
- Robinson, Dick, More Than We Can Imagine: A Practical Guide to the Holy Spirit, Xulon Press, www.xulonpress.com, 2008.
- Strong, James, The Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible, Abingdon, Nashville, 1981.
- The Spirit-Filled Life Bible, Zondervan Bible Publishers, Grand Rapids, Michigan, 1985.
- “Understanding Spiritual Gifts,” Institute in Basic Life Principles, Oak Brook, Illinois, 1986.
- Zodhiates, Spiros, Executive Editor, The Hebrew-Greek Key Study Bible, King James Version, AMG Publishers, Chattanooga, Tennessee, 1984.