The Financial Freedom Seminar is ideal for viewing in a home with family and friends, as well as in a large group setting for businesses, churches, etc. Some choose to watch the seminar in 20 weekly sessions, 10 weekly sessions, or as a weekend retreat. The format is entirely up to you. It is recommended, but not required, to use Men’s Manual, Volume 2 in conjunction with the seminar.
The series consists of 10 DVDs with two sessions per disc. Each session is less than one hour in length and is taught by Jim Sammons.
- Learn what it really means to be financially free.
- Know God’s four purposes for money.
- Identify and reject false financial concepts.
- Recognize God’s reproofs for the wrong ways to riches.
- Choose to serve God rather than money.
- Establish the tithe as a “weekly reminder.”
- Purpose to keep out of debt.
- Learn to live within your income.
- Develop sales resistance.
- Flee from the hidden traps of swindlers.
- Learn how to get the best buy.
- Be committed to an effective accounting system.
- Never lend to friends or co-sign for a loan.
- Develop the full potential of your home.
- Choose a good name, whatever the cost.
- Learn the principles of praying for money.
- Avoid business partnerships.
- Identify and conquer slothfulness.
- Listen to the cautions of your wife.
- Prepare now for a lasting heritage.