Register for the Big Sandy Family Conference
Family Conferences are long-anticipated by many families because of the inspiration and fellowship attendees receive. Here’s what is planned:
- Action-packed activities to illustrate life lessons for young people and children that will be remembered long after the conference is over.
- Challenging sessions for students ages 12 and up to learn how to engage the world around them in advancing the great cause of Christ by drawing near to God.
- For couples who are courting, engaged, or newlyweds (within the past 5 years), Gary Fraley, Chris Hogan, Dwain Swanson, and other speakers will share from their experiences about how to lay a good foundation for a union that honors God and brings lasting joy.
- A break-out session to encourage pastors in the unique challenges that accompany their role.
Please join us in praying for:
- Final preparations
- Wisdom for the speakers as they share God’s Word
- God to prepare the hearts of those coming to be refreshed and encouraged
- Safety in travel for the families, staff, and speakers
Online registration closes at midnight, Tuesday, April 14th. To register online, please visit familyconferences.org. Late registrations will also be accepted at the door. We look forward to seeing you!