Featuring an exciting line-up of new and veteran instructors, Family Conferences is pleased to present Sound Foundations, scheduled for July 15–August 3, 2019! With a mission to equip musicians for excellence, this three-week course will provide training in a broad variety of musical topics to enable musicians aged 15 and older to take their music and their music ministry to the next level for the glory of God.
Sound Foundations provides opportunities for:
- One-on-one coaching—on piano, instruments, conducting, and more. Receive customized tips to take your performance, accompaniment, solo, and chamber skills to the next level.
- Choral/instrumental training—join classmates in energizing vocal and instrumental workouts through rich repertoire in a creative and engaging environment.
- Music theory and composition classes—from learning music notation to actually writing your own simple songs, these classes will bring music to life for you!
- Hymn history—mine the depths of the great hymns of the faith and learn how to use them to point others to Christ.
- Presentations on practical topics— children’s choir and ministry, copyright navigation, music pedagogy, hymn improvisation, basic orchestrations, conducting, building a Biblical worldview of music, navigating notation software, how to develop and operate your own music business, and more!
Prayerfully consider if this music course would benefit the musicians in your family. Early-bird registration discounts are available until June 1st! For more information or to register, visit familyconferences.org/soundfoundations.