Who has your son’s heart? Malachi 4:6 says “And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse.” In our society today, numerous distractions and dangers compete for the hearts of your sons. Many fathers unintentionally neglect this paramount relationship. As a father, you have a responsibility to guard and protect your sons, and, leading by example, to turn their hearts toward God.
Since 1996, the ALERT Cadet program has been helping fathers turn their hearts to their sons and lead their sons into biblical manhood. The program is a “toolbox” with various “tools” ready for you to use in growing your sons into Biblical manhood. Opportunities abound in ALERT Cadet for fathers to disciple their sons physically and spiritually. These opportunities are easy to implement at home and are flexible to fit your unique needs.
The core of the ALERT Cadet program is a father and his son(s) working through the materials together. In many cases, multiple fathers and sons gather for regular meetings, forming a local unit. Various camps and service projects provide additional opportunities for fathers and sons to strengthen their relationships with each other as well as with other like-minded young men and their parents.
- Texas Father/Son Camp—March 15–17, 2018
- Big Sandy ALERT Cadet Challenge—April 23–27, 2018
- New Hampshire Father/Son Camp—May 24–27, 2018
- Northwoods ALERT Cadet Challenge—June 5–8, 2018
- Sacramento ALERT Cadet Challenge—July 3–6, 2018
- Wisconsin Father/Son Camp—July 25–29, 2018
- High Adventure Dive Camp—August 19–25, 2018
- Southern LTC Camp—August 19–25, 2018
- Eastern LTC Camp—October 15–20, 2018